Elevator to Valhalla Elevator to Valhalla

Uh.....

I give it a 2 for creativity and good taste.

One of These Days (cover) One of These Days (cover)

Nicely Done

The only thing that could have been better was the production, it would probably sounds a lot better on real instruments. but composition wise it was great.

A Little Out There A Little Out There

Potential

I loved it but during the song I was expecting so much more. Vocals maybe, just some variation. Keep it up.

Da Noiz Da Noiz

Well

It was a little repetitive, PF got away with it by sampling the vocals and the walking sounds. But your's still gives me the feel of running around in a cold factory trying to escape. Makes me think of Welcome to the Machine (the effects less than the song) plus On the Run.

distortion236 responds:

haha, well this is a bit old, you should hear the new song i'm putting up!

Whispered Secrets Whispered Secrets

Supurb

Pink Floyd themselves may have written this song. The style of vocals sounds a lot like David, and I love them. No ten star rating because of production problems but other wise it was fantastic. Favorited*

Jazzy mellow instrumental Jazzy mellow instrumental

Im diggin' it.

As soon as I heard it, I instantly thought of Breathe. Im sure the guys would love to jam along with you, me too.

Santa Anna Roana Santa Anna Roana

Damn

This plus walking around the house doing daily tasks equals a good time.

SR - Gazer -demo- SR - Gazer -demo-

Credits

I could totally see this during the end credits after a great move.

SR - Locked SR - Locked

Oh crap.

Make more, the world needs more of this.

SR - Three SR - Three

Oh man,

This a song to get lost in. I wish it could be longer. I personally, aside from Bunk420, think that the guitar(s) add a wonderful sound to the track, I mean that's how shoegazing is right? I agree that there could be some nice vocals on here. I'm not a fan of that synth/keys at the beginning, myself I would take it out but if it works for you, it's still an awesome track.